Klayslyde's character analysisName: KlayslydeKlayslyde's character analysis by M-102
Real Name: Brandon Robertson
Occupation: Famous Academy Winning actor turned homicidal criminal which became worst when he is transformed into a monster made out of a clay-like substance.
Power/Abilities: Possesses a malleable clay like body that grants him complete invulnerability against anything make him a powerful opponent in combat, Can shape himself into anything due to his clay like form which also grants him to use the powers and abilities of his opponents when he turns himself into other people, has incredible strength due to the size of his clay form, has full body elasticity and can stretch himself to imaginable lengths, sizeshifting (Comes in handy when transforming into people), regeneration, can create duplicates of himself and make smaller versions.
Place of Origin: USA
Backstory: Brandon Robertson has made a great career out of himself by being the greatest A-List actor of all time until he heard that a sequel of a slasher fli
Soul Eater Reviews- MonkeyboneThe Soul Eater Protagonists: *chattering*Soul Eater Reviews- Monkeybone by M-102
The Director: OK We're rolling in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Maka: Hello fellow moviegoers I'm Maka Albarn.
Soul: I'm Soul Evans.
Kid: I'm Death the Kid.
Liz and Patty: We're Liz and Patty.
Black Star: I'm the Amazing Black Star.
TsuBaki: I'm TsuBaki.
Blair (In cat form): And I'm Blair. The cat with magical powers.
Maka: Before we begin our review, let's talk about a famed director named Henry Selick. Henry Selick is best known as the long time friend of fellow famed director Tim Burton along with being the one behind 1993's The Nightmare before Christmas, Originally based on a poem by Burton who was unable to direct the film himself due to directing Batman Returns at the time, 1996's James and the Giant Peach based off the Roald Dahl book of the same name, and the movie adaptation of the Neil Gaiman novel Coraline released 1 year after our anime was made.
Soul: However there is one movie that some people, director included, seem to forget and skipped. We'
Ms. Marmalade's character analysisName: Ms. MarmaladeMs. Marmalade's character analysis by M-102
HT: 5,9 ½
WT: 121 lbs
Occupation in G.E.A.R.: Master spy, professional assassin, and serial killer.
Occupation prior to criminal career: Famous actress and model.
Powers/Abilities: Full body elasticity, shapeshifting, access to powers, memories, and self information of the people she transforms into, electrokinesis.
Sanity Level: Dangerously low, making her extremely unstable but hides it so well given her past as an actress.
Place of Origin: The east part of Paris, France
Backstory: Jannelle De Lamour was one of France’s famous actresses and attractive models of all time till is it all came to a crashing end as the plane carrying her and the crew making her new movie suffer incredible malfunctions which resulted in falling 2000 meters in the air killing the people on the plane. Miraculously and with a sort of luck, she managed to the survive the horrid crash that killed the rest of the people on the plane, but it left her graphically injured as a resul
Soul Eater at DisneyWhat I Learned at Disney - Soul Eater Style!!!!Soul Eater at Disney by Fudgefeather
1. Soul and Maka do not enjoy name jokes about the restaurant "Boma".
2. Maka does not enjoy name jokes about "The Mara".
3. Spirit LOVES the Mara, but refuses to go anywhere NEAR Boma.
4. Asura does not enjoy jokes about it being the "Tower of Terror".
5. Shinigami hates it when you compare his mask to every skull you see.
6. He also hates it when you compare his gloves to Mickey ones.
7. Teasing him about these things leads you to get a Shinigami chop.
8. Never let Spirit on the Teacups.
9. NEVER let Spirit on the Teacups with Stein.
10. NEVER EVER let Spirit on the Teacups with Shinigami.
11. NEVER, EVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER let Spirit in a teacup to be spun by both Shinigami and Stein.
12. Letting Spirit in a teacup with both Stein and Shinigami leads to a massive protein spill.
13. Black*Star MUST have a charger horse with armor on it on the carousel.
14. Black*Star will stand on the horse during the ride.